Emco/Anderson storm door failure
Do not be seduced by the promised convenience of the Emco/Anderson self-storing screen/storm door!
I am ninety years old and thought it would be wonderful not to have to hire someone to change from screen to storm window in the door. "Just pull it down" was the enticement.
I bought two at over $400 each. After the second season of service, the screen of the first door bunched up so that it no longer rolled up. And the screen of the second door shows signs of the same failure, so that I am afraid to even try it.
Neither manufacturer nor retailer assumes any responsibility for this product after it is sold. The manufacturer will sell you a replacement mechanism and then you must try to find someone to do the work. Good Luck!review #262704
You may also like
- "Ilsihave paying $3.15 gal. Since 2012 ,a gentleman called saying no he never sent out those bill amounts I told him I would send them, I just had major surgery..."
- "It's been a tough winter and when snow was deep we received three consecutive emails that WM was unnable to keep our scheduled pick up. However, when the weather improved..."
- "Kenneth Emeka Ugwuanyi at WellMeka is a scam artist. He claims to own a company that improves the oil capacity of wells but requires up front capital and uses faulty..."
- "I'd like to caution any fellow Home Depot customers having issues with flooring installation or considering Home Depot for flooring. My ordeal began in early December 2014 and resolved with..."
- "This company sell higher end products at a premium price. I was disappointed to purchase several of their opal shade and notice in preatty much each of them some kind..."
- "So, I was resting my head on the HEAD REST of my HOPEN bed frame and the piece snapped off!! I contacted Ikea immediately to ask for spare parts..."
- "My internet went out. They sent someone to fix it. He ran a big black cable wire from my ceiling, down my wall to an outlet. After he..."
- "I bought there product that offers a 90 day manufacturers warranty. After 40 days the vaporizer wont take a charge. Have tried to contact several times with no response. They..."
- "I'm working in Dubai and bought 2 watches. My trusted online seller sent the item through LRC which is a corporate partner of LBC. The item was received by..."